Sunday, November 1, 2009

First Blog Ever!


Well I have never done this before but thought it would be fun to share what is going on in my life and how the adoption of my beautiful baby girl named Katie May is going and how her life in Texas is with her amazing parents Ken and Kim. Its been a very long journey so far and I am only at the beginning. I will go back in time and share the entire story with you as I find the time because it is very long and will have to do it in several sittings. This adoption has changed me in many ways and has made me appreciate many more things in my life. I am very blessed to have the family that I have and the group at LDS Family Services for the continued support after placement. I have made it my goal to help educate perspective adoptive couples and to help fellow birth mothers that are experiencing the same thing I have been though and that I am going through. You may find this very boring to read but my life is boring haha so there really isnt much exciting stuff to tell everyone but I will try to keep updating it on things that happen. Like school, I start at Stevens Heneger in Orem on the 9th of November majoring in Medical specialties, I am extremely excited since I love the medical field and its always been something that I have wanted to get into and its very high in demand as well.

1 comment:

  1. hey I am so glad you jumpped on the blog wagon..it took me along time before I finally did!

    ReplyDelete